Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tigre

Surprised we did not perish after a poisonous banquet dinner, we were up early for our first crack at rallying. I had three computers, my tulip route book and a clear head. During the hours there, we were stuck behind cattle trucks on a one way street in hell, I had ample time to explain to my driver that knowing "a better way" does not allow me to check off the little boxes on my route sheet. Furthermore, we may never see the control points or even the next hotel. Sometime later we rejoined our group in Tigre.

2 comments:

  1. Let the adventure begin, have a fun and laughter filled time.
    Looking forward to reading the blog etc.
    hugs always
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a second report added to the Race Reports section of the Rally Website! At the Tigre Museum of Art:
    http://www.endurorally.com/pages/vintage-cape-horn-2013-report00
    Kim Lyford Bishop

    ReplyDelete